"Tennessee Rain" - Addison Agen (2)
"Bette Davis Eyes" - Chloe Kohanski (1)
"O Holy Night" - Brooke Simpson (3)
"Humble and Kind" - Addison Agen (2)
"What Is Beautiful" - Brooke Simpson (3)
"Wish I Didn't Love You" - Chloe Kohanski (1)
"Make You Feel My Love" - Red Marlow (4)
"I Pray" - Red Marlow (4)
"Falling Slowly" - Addison Agen (2) & Adam Levine
"Wrecking Ball" - Brooke Simpson (3) & Miley Cyrus
"You Got It" - Chloe Kohanski (1) & Blake Shelton
"I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)" - Red Marlow (4) & Blake Shelton
Finale Performance Notes:
1. Ok, so I was kind of underwhelmed with this finale night, BUT it was still better than most finale's lol.
2. I'm going to have some (most likely) unpopular opinions with this night, so buckle up I guess lol.
3. IMO, Addison won the night. Her original was performed so beautifully, and her duet with Adam was perfect. Her and Adam sounded so good with that song, I was mesmerized.
4. Ok, so I love Chloe so much and I think her and Addison have been the most consistent of the season, but Chloe definitely had a meh night :( WITH THAT BEING SAID. SHE FUCKING SANG BETTE DAVIS EYES....AND I'M LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT. Bette Davis Eyes is such an iconic song and she sang it so well and it was so sexy and she saved her whole night with that performance. Her other 2 performances weren't her best, but they weren't awful.
5. Ok, so you guys know I absolutely HATE when singers on The Voice sing cheesy simple songs (AKA "O HOLY NIGHT"), but Brooke did do an amazing job with it. I was pissed when I saw what she was singing, but she definitely shut me up.
6. Here's my most unpopular opinion of the night...Miley did great with Wrecking Ball of course, but I wasn't really feeling it on Brookes end :x
7. Brooke also felt like she was straining on some of her notes for her original performance...but it wasn't bad.
8. Red bored me as usual.
9. Performances aside, I actually enjoyed all 4 original songs, which rarely ever happens. Usually the original music videos in the finale suck lmao (with the exception of Lauren Duski). Chloe and Addison's original songs were really good imo. Brookes was good too, but I preferred Chloe/Addison's. Lastly, I'll give Red SOME credit here. I may not think he's that original or great enough of a singer to be in the finale, but at least he is sticking to his roots and not selling out to pop country.
10. Anyways, it's going to be interesting to see how the results pan out. Red had the highest ranking on Itunes earlier, but I think Addison took over. Chloe probably has the biggest following and has led the majority of the season on the Itunes charts, but Brooke has a very large/loyal fanbase on YouTube, and Addison has also had a huge following, and she's dominated the last couple episodes, imo. Also, you can never underestimate the country mafia.
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.