"All By Myself" - Keisha Renee (6)
"Lucky" - Addison Agen (4)
"Call Me" - Chloe Kohanski (1)
"Amazing Grace" - Brooke Simpson (3)
"Ordinary World" - Noah Mac (5)
"Diamonds" - Shi'Ann Jones (9)
"Maybe It Was Memphis" - Adam Cunningham (8)
"I Hate Myself for Loving You" - Ashland Craft (7)
"Hurt" - Davon Fleming (2)
"That's What I Love About Sunday" - Red Marlow (10)
1. Chloe Kohanski (+0)
2. Noah Mac (+3)
3. Addison Agen (+1)
4. Brooke Simpson (-1)
5. Davon Fleming (-3)
6. Keisha Renee (+0)
7. Adam Cunningham (+1)
8. Ashland Craft (-1)
9. Shi'Ann Jones (+0)
10. Red Marlow (+0)
Top 10 Performance Notes:
1. Meh. I thought this night was okay I guess. Not great, but not awful.
2. KEISHA SLAYED. Breakout performance of the season. I loved it!
3. Addison's voice is so beautiful, ugh. She's been doing VERY well since the top 12. Loved this performance.
4. Chloe's performances always seem like concerts to me lmao. She's so amazing and this performance was a lot of fun. She's so bad ass, but like...wtf was that mosh pit of misfits in the background? xD kinda cheesy, but oh well..Chloe still did great!
5. OK, so don't hate on me, but EVEN THOUGH BROOKE DID GREAT, I ABSOLUTELY HATE WHEN PEOPLE SING CHEESY ASS EASY SONGS LIKE AMAZING GRACE. Like ugh I cringe so hard. It was WAY too over the top for me, but she's obviously good..so eh
6. FINALLY SOMEONE DIDN'T TOTALLY FUCK UP ORDINARY WORLD (*has horror flashbacks to Ryan Still*). I thought he did well with this song, overall, but it definitely wasn't his best performance.
7. Shi'Ann started off shaky and ended on the weirdest fucking note and it left me confused lmao, but the middle of her performance was the best she's had on this show so far. I am really just not a fan of her voice at all.
8. Adam was boring, but not bad.
9. Ashland looked like she was at a funeral up there singing. That song is supposed to be bad ass, but she was up there 'straight-facing' it and I was bored.
10. Ugh Davon :'( he started off SO hot, but he's been on a gradual decline for me :/ he needs to get his mojo back. I wasn't a fan of this performance.
11. I already forgot Red's performance.
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
i didn't care for noah's i think he's getting to be kinda boring his was probably my least favorite along with ashland and red. davon was fine. i actually thought this was shi'ann's best. but adam better be going lol
I think that the issue with Davon comes down to song choice. The dude obviously has personality but he's doing these slow tempo songs (In the live shows).....ON TOP OF THAT, they're selected MEGA vocal songs like Hurt and I Have Nothing. Davon has a range but idk if it's up there with female vocalists like Christina and Whitney. I think they need to tone it down a bit....doubt they will tho and I wouldn't be shocked if he sang Hello
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.