"Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Chloe Kohanski (3)
"A Case of You" - Addison Agen (7)
"It Matters to Me" - Keisha Renee (6)
"What About Us" - Brooke Simpson (4)
"Listen" - Shi'Ann Jones (10)
"I Have Nothing" - Davon Fleming (1)
"The Dance" - Red Marlow (11)
"Shine" - Janice Freeman (2)
"Chicken Fried" - Ashland Craft (8)
"American Girl" - Adam Cunningham (9)
"Electric Love" - Noah Mac (5)
1. Chloe Kohanski (+2)
2. Davon Fleming (-1)
3. Brooke Simpson (+1)
4. Janice Freeman (-2)
5. Addison Agen (+2)
6. Noah Mac (-1)
7. Keisha Renee (-1)
8. Ashland Craft (+0)
9. Adam Cunningham (+0)
10. Shi'Ann Jones (+0)
11. Red Marlow (+0)
Top 11 Performance Notes:
1. I'd say these performances were 50/50.
2. CHLOE IS SO FUCKING GOOD UGH. She's been like literally 1 good note away from being my favorite this whole season, and she finally put the nail in the coffin. I am still re-watching her performance of Landslide, and now I get to mash the repeat button on this performance too. She's so incredible and has undeniably raw talent. I love her.
3. Addison killed it! The audience fucked up a lot of the song choices, but they nailed it for Addison. She sounded so beautiful throughout the performance, and she captivated the audience so well.
4. Keisha also had a fantastic performance. There was so much soul and I couldn't help but smile throughout her whole performance!
5. There's no doubt that Brooke has a crazy good voice, but she is going to need that breakout performance very soon, considering she's been slowly moving to the shadows of the competition ever since her incredible audition.
6. I'm not a fan of Shi'Ann, and this wasn't the best cover of Listen ever on The Voice, but she's getting a lot more hate than she should be. I thought she did the song pretty well. Not great, but not bad.
7. This was probably one of my least favorite performances by Davon...IDK...it just wasn't right for me.
8. TBH I didn't hate Red's performance...although that could be because that's one of the country songs that I actually really like lol.
9. Janice wasn't bad or anything here, but wtf at that song choice. I like that song, but...that song is not going to showcase her voice...Was not a fan :(
10. STOP SINGING CHICKEN FRIED ON SINGING COMPETITIONS. THIS SONG IS SO BORING VOCALLY. NEXT.
11. Adam had me sleeping during his performance.
12. Ok, so I'm gonna let this one pass for Noah, considering I've really liked the rest of his performances....AND I don't think this was necessarily his fault, but I HATED that song choice for him. Why did the audience pick it???????? I was counting down the seconds until it was over. Vocally, he was fine, but his voice did not match that song.
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
Not sure for everyone else but Team Jennifer's choices weee shown when they were picking songs. I'd have to watch the episode back to see the options again, I believe Davon had Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith and either him or Noah had Attention by Charlie Puth
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.