"I Am Changing" - Davon Fleming (1)
"In the Air Tonight" - Noah Mac (7)
"Time After Time" - Chloe Kohanski (3)
"Love Can Build a Bridge" - Keisha Renee (9)
"California Soul" - Chris Weaver (4)
"Learn to Let Go" - Hannah Mrozak (11)
"Tattooed Heart" - Shi'Ann Jones (14)
"Chiseled in Stone" - Red Marlow (17)
"The Beautiful Ones" - Lucas Holliday (N/A)
"Callin' Baton Rouge" - Natalie Stovall (N/A)
"Heaven" - Mitchell Lee (19)
"How Do I Live" - Esera Tuaolo (12)
1. Davon Fleming
2. Chloe Kohanski
3. Noah Mac
4. Keisha Renee
5. Shi'Ann Jones
6. Red Marlow
Live Playoffs Night 1 Notes:
1. Meh, not the best playoffs episode.
2. Davon fucking kills it every time he steps foot on that stage. He came out and just blew me away!
3. Noah is really making a case for him to be in the finals at this point. He is improving immensely throughout this season! His lower register is very very good, and he brought so much intensity to that performance!
4. Chloe's voice is fucking amazing, you can't deny that. I loved her in this performance, but I wish she sang something else lol. Time After Time repeats itself throughout the whole song essentially, I just sat there waiting for the "I WILL BE WAITINGGGGGGG" part at the end lol. Either way, I still love her.
5. Keisha performed really well again! I think she's consistently really good, but Idk, she just hasn't completely caught my attention yet.
6. RIP Chris Weaver ^_^ at least he went out on a performance that I thought was his weakest, so it was at least somewhat justifiable.
7. Hannah was a bit pitchy, but she captivated the audience with her emotion.
8. I don't really care for Shi'Ann. Her voice needs a lot of work, as it is still very immature. She has a lot of potential and obviously has a great voice, but she's just a bit too young for me, as I don't think her voice has matured enough yet.
9. I hope Blake keeps having Red sing these country roots songs, as opposed to pop contemporary country, because I am fine w/ the country roots. There have been better country artists than him on the show before, but he was okay here.
10. TBH, Lucas was pretty bad for the majority of the song, but it was a Prince song, which is an extremely difficult task...AND he was very entertaining to where I was able to somewhat ignore the pitch troubles xD
11. Natalie played the hell out of the fiddle, but her voice didn't cut it.
12. Mitchell was boring and I almost fell asleep.
13. Esera was awful lmao
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.