Degrassi Next Class: Season 2 Thoughts.
- - My favorite characters are still the same, with a couple additions. Miles, Lola, Ziggy, Grace, Yael and Zoë is starting to gain my love back.
- Baaz or whatever is most definitely my least favorite.
- Although I appreciated the race theme, it did get pretty annoying when they just pointed out how this character is racist, and this character said this insensitive comment.
- I appreciated the Alumni Gala episode. We got to see some of our favorites back!
- I was fuming when Frankie got kicked from the volleyball team. I’m happy she did know what she did wrong in the end.
- Zoe and Winston made me want to die... I understand that she was trying to... like... not be gay or something, but poor Winston :(. I’m glad she came out, though.
- I AM SO HAPPY YAEL AND HUNTER ARE FINALLY A THING. YES.
- Shay boutta get her man! If he alive.
- That finale was great. Although nervous about the wreck, it definitely kept me on edge. 8/10 finale.
- This season gets a 7/10 from me... I did enjoy it more than the first season, but I can’t really judge them in comparison. Probably recency bias.
Leave a comment