The 100: Season 4 Thoughts.
- - Probably a very unpopular opinion, but season ranking: 4>2>1>3.
- The season started off pretty boring for me, but by the time it got to episode 3 I was completely hooked.
- Characters that I disliked before/met this season but like now are Bellamy (Hated him season 1 and 3), Gaia (Indras daughter), Nyla, and Echo. Echo has the potential to become my favorite.
- Characters I dislike include Jaha. And only Jaha. He needs to ducking die.
- Shout our to my OG faves Raven, Octavia, Indra, Kane, Amori, Harper, and Abby! Clarke is ok, but I was never really her BIGGEST fan.
- Now onto the deaths... starting with Illea. Never sees for him since his introduction, bye. Roan was one that I kind of liked, but I had an on off relationship with him. I don’t reallt care that he died. Luna was one that I felt had so much potential... although she went crazy, I wish they found a way to keep her character. Lastly, Jasper.... the only character death this season that happened to an OG character. I would have been sad two seasons ago, but now I couldnt care less.
- I was shocked that only 100 (plus others safe in other places) survived. I didn’t think they would kill them.
- When Octavia saved Nyla (is that her name?) I was SCREAMING YASSSS!
- I was disappointed that they went back to space because I didn’t care for that aspect, but I’m happy it skips it all.
- That cliffhanger... I saw who one of the characters were aboard the ship and I’m pumped. And Clarke has a “daughter”? Wow. ALSO HOW DID SHE SURVIVE??
- This season was amazing.
Leave a comment