Wentworth: Season 1 Thoughts.
- - I LOVE Bea, Boomer, Frankie, Liz, Debbie, Dorlene or whatever and the Govenors assistant. I forget her name.
- Jacs may be the worst television character I have witnessed in my life, along with her usesless son.
- I felt bad that Meg was murdered, but I had a very on off relationship with her fiancé. Overall I decided I like him.
- Wentworth>Orange is the New Black.
- I got pretty sick of the whole season being based on a power feud, so I hope the future seasons stray away from it.
- How could I not talk about Debbie’s death? I was devastated because I lost two people this year, one to drugs and another to suicide. When Brayden forced Debbie to OD, then Bea tried to kill herself... I lost it.
- Jacs dying was probably the most fulfilling thing I have ever seen. I was so damn happy.
- I was not shocked to find out frankie killed Meg, but I was VERY shocked that Liz framed Jacs. What an icon.
- Overall, this show is pretty damn amazing.
9/10 for season 1.
Leave a comment