"BB isn't rigged for Paul"
14thJul 8, 2017
- - Takes a houseguest spot in the game
- Gives 8 people safety (essentially makes 8 allies)
- Gets 3 weeks of safety
- One of his #1 allies gets the "option" to stay in the game after breaking their foot and gets to leave the house every other day.
- Candy Crush HoH which he participated in the Candy Crush game for CBS beforehand, gets an HOH everyone can throw to him, gets an HOH he hosted in BBOTT and won in Big Brother 18
- Christmas (again one of his closest ally) gets a power to pick who gets cursed and pick to swap with someone the week he needs someone NOT to get selected for POV.
It's just really funny how everything turned out..and rare that Paul didn't just straight up nominate Jessica/Cody almost like he knew his ally would be able to get them not to compete in the Power of Veto competition. Probably just a huge coincidence!
Leave a comment