Updates that NEED to happen to tengaged
2ndJun 10, 2019
- Also vote for someone here:
So as we all know, tengaged has been in a rapid declining state. Everyone is scrambling and putting in effort to fix the site. However, no changes have been made.
I have gathered a list of changes that the community tend to agree should happen. I will separate them into three categories, things that NEED to change, things that SHOULD change, and things that need to be changed by the COMMUNITY.
Things that NEED to change:
• Moderation with IP checker and IP ban
• Ban on multi's
• Updated rules, including but not limited to:
- Permanent bans actually being permanent (no 3 months)
- Permanent ban on multi's and multi users, including those who pay for multi's, use the multi's, or take benefit from the use of multi's however that may be.
- Moderation sorting out priorities and ban times
• Advertisement (or some way to drive in traffic)
• Updates to games, however that may work
• Randomize becoming active (if not, someone who has the ability to make updates on this site)
• More incentive to play games (updated payouts seems to be the most common suggestion)
Things that SHOULD change but are not of upmost importance:
• Payout system for group games and ORG's (more active group game community)
• More ways to earn T$. Some suggestions are:
- Updating our payouts system
- More designs in auctions (speeding up time)
- More betting options (frookies betting and higher betting payouts are the most in demand options)
- MORE GAMES!
• Updated website layout
• More ways to earn designs (more shops, more auctions, etc)
• Incentive to log on daily (daily rewards being the most common suggestion)
Things that the COMMUNITY needs to change:
• Start working on driving in traffic
• Start filling games even if it means lowerinng your KPG, the more games filling up the more active the site becomes
• Start being more welcoming to our new members as they are few and far between
• Put in SOME form of effort to make the site better, even if that effort is simply voting in CheapCheep polls.
If I missed anything let me know as I know for a fact I missed something.
Leave a comment