A Group Game Concept
17thSep 6, 2018
- The Race to the Middle.
- You WIN challenges by getting the MEDIAN score amongst your COMPETITORS.
- With that win, you become the MIDDLE MAN. The Middle Man has the responsibility of picking nominees for the week just like an HOH in Big Brother.
- BUT, unlike the HOH in Big Brother, the Middle Man is kept a SECRET. I, the Host at a nomination ceremony reveals the 3 nominees that the Middle Man has picked 24 hours directly after the challenge has finished.
- The cast will then have a full 72 hours to figure out whom they wish to save from eviction.
- Every person (including the nominees) each receives 2 save votes for which they can cast to SAVE their preferred nominee. You can your SPLIT votes between people if you wish.
- To make things interesting, the player that got the HIGHEST score in the challenge receives 3 votes, while the player with the LOWEST score in the challenge receives only 1 vote.
- The person that receives the LEAST amount of votes amongst the nominees gets evicted. So for example a 10-4-1 split happens; the person with 1 VOTE gets EVICTED.
- This will continue until the final 3 when a jury of your peers decides the winner amongst the 3 remaining people left standing.
Leave a comment