I Was a Semi-Finalist for Survivor 38
May 15, 2019
- I feel okay talking about this since I have some anonminity on here, but yes I was very close to making it on this season of Survivor as my casting director, Jodi Wincheski, was asked specifically to find a teenager to replicate the "success" of Michael Yerger. My replacement: Keith. We saw how that went...
I'm officially GLAD I was not put on this season and here's why:
1. It's clear as day that this season heavily favored the veterans, too bad all 4 have a common theme of being overrated AF and suck too bad to be good enough to stay in the game.
2. I liked how there was only like 2 idols in the beginning, literally no need for anymore. Once they started introducing the twists & advantages it all went downhill... The fact that someone like Devens & Chris, two people who have already been voted off could make it to Final 4 SOLELY BECAUSE OF ADVANTAGES & IMMUNITY IDOLS (don't go "oh Rick won immunity!!11!!, bc you know just like I do that if he didn't have 17 idols he would've went awhile ago).
3. This season has 2 of the most overrated and arrogant men EVER to disgrace the screens of Survivor. Rick & Wardog FUCKING SUCK. At least Wardog had game, Rick has ZERO game and has only been in the majority when either; A. it was not his move // B. he had an idol.
4. I'd rather play on a season where someone like Chris can come back and fuck my game up when I've played near perfect since the beginning. -cough- Victoria -cough-
Long story short, Survivor, before I grace your screens for Survivor 41, PLEASE STOP FLOODING THE GAME WITH IDOLS, THIS IS WHY WE GET SHITTY WINNERS LIKE BEN AND NICK AND CHRIS/RICK (PRAYING THEY DON'T WIN)
Leave a comment