GAME OF THRONES POWER RANKINGS!!
3rdApr 29, 2019
- So I ranked all the characters in game of thrones season 8 episode 3 based on how valuable/important they were in tonights episode and explained why they are ranked where they are.
20. Bran- Sat on his ass all episode and watched people die around him, he tried using his raven powers but they were useless in the snow storm.
19. Varys- Literally didnt do jack shit but hide
18. Tyrion- Did nothing except comfort Sansa I guess?
17. Gilly- Also hid in the crypt all episode but she did protect little sam which is iconic
16. Sansa- Hid in the crypt but at least took out her knife in anticipation of fighting, unlike the rest of the people down there
15. Samwell- I guess he tried fighting but most of the time he was on his ass or getting saved by other people!
14. Devos- Apparently he was fighting the whole time but I didnt see him once until the end?? He would be higher but I really didnt see him doing much this episode
13. Jon- Ok, for someone who had a dragon, Jon didnt do shit this episode. He flew around in fucking Lala land for most of it while Daenerys took out thousands of white walkers, and when it came to the fight against the white walker dragon is was ultimately Daenerys who knocked the king off the dragon while Jon let his dragon die.
12. Sandor Clegane- He was a pussy for half the episode having a little meltdown but he really did save Arya which was good.
11. Theon- He didnt really do much until the end of the episode where he fought off some white walkers trying to protect bran. He was kind of dumb for rushing at the knight king tho
8/9/10. Brienne/Jamie/Podrick- All of them were equally as important this episode because they all had similar roles in fighting the white walkers. I didnt see any of them outshine the others which is why they are equal
7. Greyworm- He fought hard and protected the barrier just in time for the red witch to set it on fire. There wasn’t a moment in the battle where I saw him not fighting.
6. Jorah- Another power player, he began the war with the darthraki and ended it with saving Daenerys. Ultimately he took down a bunch of white walkers and obviously had some balls being among the first group of people to attack the whitewalkers
5. Daenerys- I know she spent a lot of the episode flying around on her dragon but while doing so she killed probably the most amount of white walkers with her dragon out of anyone. She also knocked the knight king off his dragon which was cool. And finally she actually picked up a sword for the first time ever in the show and actually showed she can fight.
4. Beric Dondarrion- If it wasn’t for him, Arya would’ve and died, which means she wouldn’t have slayed the knight king and they all probably would’ve died. So in my books he saved the day.
3. Lyanne- Queen of defending the entrance and giving orders on whether to open the gates or not. But what ultimately got her this high was single handedly taking out the giant at the age of 10. Most people would not have been able to do that
2. Red Witch- I honestly hated her so much before this episode but she did some MAJOR redeeming tonight. First of all, lighting all the darthraki swords on fire was iconic, and then lighting the barrier on fire was a huge power move.
1. Arya- This is an obvious one because she single handedly took down the knight king. Badass bitch fighting off hundreds of white walkers and leaving the battle with only a stretch on her forehead. She is the real MVP of the episode/series
Leave a comment