S2: Inferno I [Results]
8thApr 27, 2019
- chart: https://ibb.co/r0yryZs
• Patcedes being on a “break” and Sadie FLINGING Patrick in every time abled
• Jackson being risked and at least receiving a vote like every time, jealousy.
• Christian being the only newbie participating in the finals.
• Red team veterans being down 7-4, and being the final 4 to make the finals.
• Sam once again having a clean no elim chart
• Jake C being a x2 winner
Mac, Christian, and Bruno were honestly the only good prospects. Blad was good but only because of his edit, he was more so a character.
The major alliances this season were:
• Red Team Majority [Chili, Sydney M, Ji, Anthony, Bruno]
• Red Team Veteran 4 [Jake C, Chili, Sydney M, Ji]
• Sadie, Christian, Jake B, and Jackson
• Mac and Chili (possibly a showmance? It didn’t last long though, they betrayed each other)
***Note: I did a modified version of Inferno, where 3 people are voted in and whoever wins the challenge can save the votes in person and choose another. In addition, there was 2 double infernos and 1 triple inferno (credit to jonmcgillis)
Those who played, thank you!:
Leave a comment