I read a Reddit post earlier and I was shocked when I found out just how impressive Parvati's stats as a player are.
Here are some of the most impressive:
- Parvati has voted correctly more than any other Survivor player in history, with 28.
- Parvati has attended 35 tribal councils and survived 33 of them
- Out of a possible 156 days, Parv lasted for 130
- Went 94 days without being voted out
- 4 individual immunity wins
- First person to possess 2 idols and actually play them correctly
- Has an average placement of 5th over 4 seasons, which would average to making the finale every time she plays
Other notable accomplishments:
- Making FTC in Heroes vs Villains after being the biggest pre season threat
- 2 votes away from being a 2 time winner
- Outlasting Rob, Tyson, Amanda, Cirie & James twice and Sandra once
- Being one of 5 people to make FTC twice
- First contestant to win the same challenge twice
- Forming the Black Widow Brigade
- Being directly responsible for the Ozzy & JT boots
- Broke a streak of 4 consecutive male winners
She really is a legend, and in my opinion the best Survivor player ever. #Survivor
She's a great player but was incredibly lucky in FvF. As previously stated, she would have gotten 3rd. Had they of told the players it was a final 2, Cirie would have played differently resulting in Parvati not making finals most likely.
Parvati also 100% would have been the FIRST person voted off had Fairplay not of asked to be voted off as confirmed by her tribe post season.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.