[PIE CHART] Analysis of Tengaged Blogs
1stOct 14, 2016
- With recent complaints about sprtsgy1989's jokes blogs, I got to wondering what REALLY clogs up the blogs. Therefore, I've carried out an *IN-DEPTH* *PRECISE* statistical analysis into the Tengaged blogs page in 2016.
FULL CHART: http://i.imgur.com/1pLLpnm.png
- It seems sprtsy was right. Despite often being on the top blogs, his joke blogs aren't too regular. It seems the people getting emotional about it are the ones who want more recognition for their assessments of stars #43whogivesafuck or blogs crying about their Gemma Weaves being stolen.
- Meanwhile, spam takes up a much bigger portion of the blogs page. You can thank Crickets for a lot of this. Whether she has a design in auction or a picture of a puppy you can bet she'll be linking it repeatedly. GentlemanG, EmilyThorne and many others also do their bit to chip in.
- Naturally, reality show blogs are popular. When these shows are on you'll always see blogs about whether Alyssa Edwards sashayed away or who Chicken George is putting on the block. DumbGinger, BlueBarracuda et al also add to this with general BB and Survivor musings.
- PYNs are still a big thang, and I'm glad. Most of these are done by people like ohheydudeski and Badboyy2699. We might see even more if Teddybear returns to her form from previous years.
- The blogs page has been a bit more culturally diverse recently. Gracias to Fares, bayonetta and the rest of you cabrons for giving it some Spanish flavour.
- A fair portion of the blogs page is eliserose using it as a LiveJournal. She recently got a bit of the attention she wanted when Minie raged on her, as the saucy Sri Lankan tends to do a lot with young critters.
- Brayden_ and Pegasus1234 take up most of the page with shit no one cares about. It's a bit like when a stranger on a bus starts spitting words in your face cuz they're too socially oblivious to realise you have earphones in and you're trying to ignore them. Only they don't get out much so they do it online.
- This analysis isn't entirely precise. LittleBrother123 also blogs every few minutes, but I couldn't quantify these as he deletes them all when he realises people are ignoring him.
- vansreborn is another serial blog deleter, even though he has some alright banter. Also maturo, who recently got his girl to agree to a peck on the cheek so he could vlog it to gay teenagers on the internet.
- The rest is miscellaneous. This includes rants by Yoshitomi and skyler1822, vlogs by people like Thirteen and good morning blogs by Vanili. These are some of the better blogs so we don't see as much of them.
METHODOLOGY: Fuck a research method, I go acapella.
REFERENCING: If you wish to use this study in an academic paper, please use the following reference
Sterne real name no gimmicks, D. (2016) "Statistical Analysis of the Tengaged Blogs Page" [Online] Available at: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/BengalBoy/7682157/pie-chart-analysis-tengaged-blogs
Leave a comment