This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony #10

Topic » Veto Ceremony #10

2109 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kelly has until midnight!
2109 days 6 hours ago
C_Shizz96
*sits on couch*
2109 days 6 hours ago
Kelly2722
This is the FINAL veto ceremony of the summer. I have won the power to veto one of my nominations. Before I make my decision, I’d like to give both nominees the chance to tell me why I should use the veto on you.

If y’all don’t make a speech by 11:00, I’m making my decision.
2109 days 5 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Congratulations Kelly on winning the power of veto. What we have between us is clearly a war and in the end the common hoe prevailed. Congratulations once again, now we already know your end result of the veto meeting but let me plead a little bit of a case to you and Latisha both. We all have played a flawless game here, we've all won competitions, we've all made moves, so ironically don't you think we all deserve final 3? Love Chandler, but I would like to be in the final 3 with all real women in this game something Big Brother has never seen before. I enjoyed the time arguing with you, playing this game with you, you guys are great game players, this has been a great season, and honestly nothing but the best for all of you three in finals. A queen has to give up her crown sometime, and that time is now. Congrats to you all. May the best of you three win!
2109 days 5 hours ago
Kelly2722
Thank you Christina for that heartfelt sack of shit speech.

I have decided NOT to use the Power of Veto.

This POV ceremony is adjourned xoxo 😘
2109 days 5 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Ugh you can't even take one compliment. Give me a break.

open group

Kaseyhope’s Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!