This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2182 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Welcome Garrett and Eli to the final tribal council, today and tomorrow you will have to convince the jury on why you deserve to be the sole survivor.I will now bring in the members of the jury Tristyn,Tyler,Mario, Taylor, Cassandra, Alf, and Red voted out at the last tribal.
2182 days 7 hours ago
Garrett5
Hello, everyone. Thanks to everyone for making this season fun, and thanks to Ryan and Logan for hosting and helping finish this season.

My game was a mix of social and strategy, while playing UTR. Being social enough to make alliances and hear different perspectives on votes and work my simple strategy of anyone else but me.

I had earned a super idol shortly before the merge, and it was one where I could play it on one person right after the votes were read, or before the votes were read and use it on two people. I had the opportunity to choose between getting that or getting an extra vote. The one I didn't pick would be something I'd send to someone else.

That someone was Eli. He was on the other tribe at the time. That tribe kept winning immunities, while mine was clearly down in numbers. I had met Eli in another game and thought sending him that would be a path in to more numbers come merge.

As we know, merge wasn't too crazy. I received votes during the first couple tribal councils, but my social game helped me get in an alliance to pick off others. Within that alliance, I played my typical Under The Radar game. I didn't want to end up on someone's target list so I just stayed low and went with plans as long as I didn't completely disagree with them—which I didn't.

Then the game hit a standstill with the two medical evacuations. We hit final five, but the game was seemingly done for a while. Eli won immunity despite not participating, and Red wanted to vote Cassandra. I went to Cassandra to see what her thoughts were, but just said she didn't have any and ended up self-voting—along with Eli and Alf. I wanted to use my super idol on myself and her to get out Red since he was the clear challenge threat, but she didn't say much and I decided to just use it on myself.

Red won next immunity. He mentioned Alf and that was good with me since I didn't really want to vote Eli. Alf and Eli self-voted again that time.

Then final three hit and we had a final immunity challenge. I thought since hadn't got home from work yet, that i was too late and would lose. But I saw no one was announced a winner and got to work. I ended up finding all seven words and won. I felt bad about taking out Red since he played a great game, but I figured going against Eli would be best for my chances.

I didn't control or dominate. I followed when I needed to, and at the end I did what I had to do to put myself in a position to win.
2181 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
GRATS U2 Y SHOULD I VOTE U OVER THE OTHER
2181 days 8 hours ago
Garrett5
Hey Tristyn, I think you should vote me since I put my full effort in every stage of the game. I worked hard in pre-merge, post-merge and even when the game resumed after being inactive for a while. I didn't self-vote twice toward the end, which is part of why I thought being next to Eli would be my best option.
Social: Got myself in different alliances throughout the game. Pre-merge was in the majority, and then merge was as well. Helped with my under the radar style.
Strategy: Didn't want to be viewed as in control or anything like that to keep the target off of me. Again, with my under the radar style it kept me in the loop without putting a target on my back.
Physical: I won the final immunity challenge to get myself here.
2181 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
WHAT WAS YOUR BEST MOVE
2181 days 7 hours ago
Garrett5
Taking out Red at final three after I won immunity. He had the best chance of winning, so I made that move. Another one would be taking the super idol and sending an advantage to eli pre-merge, just to strengthen a connection with him when he was on the other tribe.
2181 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
1 vote in so far, I will reveal the winner at 6pm est tomorrow as well as awards
2180 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Really just 1 vote,
The winner of Survivor Egypt

Garrett.
Tomorrow at 4pm est will be a live award.
2180 days 5 hours ago
Garrett5
Well, thanks, to the one who voted. lol
2180 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
It was red, very disappointed with you jury
2180 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Congrats Garrett
2179 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Since it doesn't look like we can never get a live awards. Doing it now.
2179 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
For Villain of the Season-Tristyn
2179 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Next up competitor of the season

Red
2179 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Biggest move of the game
Garrett getting out Red, Red easily would have won in front of a jury.
2179 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hero of the Season

Red

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!