This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E9 Topic 1

Topic » TRV:E9 Topic 1

2928 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"As season one comes to a close, I have some MAJOR announcements to make! One of these is next season I, Carly Jay, will not be an official co-host. After much thought, I've realized that the best place for me on The Real View is to be behind the scenes. I've enjoyed being on the panel with you four amazing people and don't worry I will be guest hosting from time to time, but it's best I step back behind the camera.

Because of my departure, and Andell's departure earlier in the season, there will be TWO new co-hosts next season!

Over the last few episodes we've auditioned five potential replacements. They've included Trey Matthews (Likeaboss), Cameron Kern (Giraffez), Jack Walsh (JacksonWalsh), Riley C. Pegasiis (rileythepegasus101) and Snow Royal (Snowgirl57).

So, Klaus, Jay, Kasey and Kylie, who do you feel would make a good fit to the panel? Who do you feel would not and why?"
2928 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I know for a fact Riley C. Pegasiis would be FLAWLESS for this panel. She is opinionated, fierce and just a phenomenally hilarious person. That's all I can say.

Really anyone would be flawless for this show. But Riley is one of my besties and I know she'd be iconic.

Snow would be great. Trey would probably be great.

Jack would too.

I love everyone!

Riley is my #1 tho.
2928 days 20 hours ago
imprincearthur
This is a tough one as all guest co-hosts have different views but they all have to get along as well and that is the toughest part of this decision but Riley and Jack have perfect chemistry with the other co-hosts.
2928 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
They were all so great and I wish we could just have them all, but the obvious stand outs for me were Riley and Snow
2928 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
They're all so amazing.. I'd say Riley and Snow though. More Girl Power!
2923 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!