This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Box Challenge!

Topic » Jury Box Challenge!

3620 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Congratulations coolnarwhal88, Nt888, and Robbyjak!

The jury box challenge will NOT be live! Unfortunately I am dealing with a lot in my real life right now, and because I only have like 5 days left until I have to end this, I will have to make this a non live challenge. This wasn't my original plan.

The 3  of you will face a challenge.

The person to claim first place will pick FOUR jury members, and the person to claim second place will pick TWO jury members, and the person in last will pick ONE jury member. So 7 out of the 12 voted out contestants will become a jury member. (Chloeox has LOST her opportunity to be apart of the jury, due to being inactive for 7 days)

The challenge today is called "Climb the Plank." This challenge, each of you will get a forum. In each forum, you must climb as MANY planks as possible. You must post the following -
*Climbs plank 1*
NEW POST - *Climbs plank 2*
NEW POST - *Climbs plank 3*
etc...

The person to have the most will win. You MUST follow the exact procedure I posted. So you must post the stars around the "climbs plank #." If you skip a plank and don't fix it, I will subtract 50 from your overall total.

The challenge will end tonight at 10pm est.

IN ADDITION, MAIL ME THE 12 VOTED OUT CONTESTANTS IN ORDER OF WHO YOU WANT TO SELECT FOR THE JURY!
3620 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Deleting posts is aloud jsyk

so if you skip a plank, then you can just delete the posts you need to and just redo it.
3620 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Robbyjak wins!
Nt888 in second!
coolnarwhal88 is in last!

once coolnar mails me their submission i will announce the jury!
3620 days 1 hour ago
Nt888
I doubt she will.....

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S8 Survivor: Cagayan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!