This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Forum for Pencils

Topic » Challenge Forum for Pencils

3741 days 9 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
3740 days 22 hours ago
SuzyGold
Who else is going to do this challenge with me?
3740 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I can
3740 days 7 hours ago
SuzyGold
Ok Paul, I'll start the journal in about 8 hours.  If you have any requests for me to write/not write about.  Let me know here.  Every assignment I have done in this contest usually has something to do with reality shows and Tengaged but it might be time to write about something different.
3739 days 18 hours ago
SuzyGold
This challenge is due Saturday, not Friday so I'm gonna work on the challenge Friday Night.  If you want to start it first, that's fine too.
3738 days 19 hours ago
SuzyGold
Feb 16th, 2014
        Tessa was not in geometry today.  When I got home she texted me that she was in the hospital.  As in the emergency room.  Remember when Ms. Sonia the 6th grade French teacher gave out prizes in Bingo.  I chose extra credit, for obvious reasons.  Well Tessa took an Eiffel Tower Pencil Sharpener because she thought it was cool.  Little did she know that years later, while dancing to the Best Song Ever by One Direction, she would have the worst pain ever when she danced her way so that her bare foot stepped on the Eiffel Tower Pencil Sharpener.  I bet she wished she took the extra credit now, doesn't she.  She's still in the emergency room and the word crutches was mentioned.  We will have to see how that goes and if this will cause problems for her role in the play.

Mia was wearing the same shirt as me today.  It had flowers on it and it was from Pacsun.  I walked into English and told Mia go change your shirt.  She said no because she wore it better.  That was so not true, I wore it better.  Even my friends said so, well not Tessa but she would have.
3738 days 18 hours ago
JennaJeffery
Feb 17th, 2014
        Do you know how embarrassing it is to be wearing the same shirt as somebody else in your class, let alone your best friend? Well, it's VERY embarrassing. I thought being from Pacsun (The shirt) would be a one- off buy. Apparently not. I'm fuming. I told her no because I would not take it off. Not for her, not for anyone. I looked better in it anyway. Everyone knew it.

Besides, I had other things to worry about other than a wardrobe malfunction (which was totally not my fault) because we have to sit a very tough algebra exam today. I heard that some girl even faked an injury just to get out of it. If I had the opportunity, I probably would have done the exact same thing. HA!
3704 days 20 hours ago
SuzyGold
March 27, 2014

Tessa got rid of her crutches today.  Just in time for spring vacation.  She's going to Clearwater Florida to visit her aunt. 

Coach Depi gave out the track meet list for this year and one of the days conflicts with my 5 seconds of summer concert.  I hate missing track but I used all my birthday money for this ticket.
3696 days 21 hours ago
SuzyGold
April 4, 2014

Tried to win backstage passes to the 5 seconds of summer concert, but never heard the radio station announce the time to call.  School starts again in two days.  I'm missing my friends but not my classes.  Actually Chemistry is ok.  Coach Depi keeps sending us texts that we should be working out even though we had no practice this week.  I wonder if Coach Depi is working out.

open group

The Ultimate Writing Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!