This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Applications

Topic » Judges Applications

3015 days 10 hours ago
zach3051
If you would like to be a judge in the first ever season of Playlist please fill out the following application:

Name:
Musical Experience:
Favorite Genre of Music:

We must also have a small interview by mails. I will contact you after you have submitted your application!
3014 days 14 hours ago
dudetb3
You came through for me when I needed you, I'll do the same for you bro

Name: Tyler
Color: Sky
Musical Experience: None but apparently my opinion on music is highly respected on here, zwooper, epic mafia, fb, and youtube singing comps.
Favorite Genre: Pop, ballads, rock
3014 days 14 hours ago
plopop
Name: Raphi
Color Level: light green
Musical Experience: None but I'm very open-minded when it comes to music and I like a lot of different genres.
Favorite Genre of Music: Country
3014 days 13 hours ago
ghrocky100
Name: Alex
Color Level: black
Musical Experience: I sing for my church and have sang with a Christian band before
Favorite Genre of Music: pop
3014 days 13 hours ago
speechless
Name: Corbyn
Color Level: Black
Musical Experience: Mum is a brilliant singer, also studied music for over 4 years.
Favorite Genre of Music: Classical, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and recent music. I have interests in all genres of music. Some more than others.
3014 days 13 hours ago
pikachu142
Name: Zach
Color Level: Black
Musical Experience: I've been a judge for 2 seasons of Kaseyhope's rising star, 1 season of STARDOM hosted by Carlyjordan14, 1 season of jkjkjk15's the voice, and hosted/judged my own mini competition over on zwooper, and i judged my school's talent show last year and will be judging it again this year
3014 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
Name: Logan
Color Level: Yellow
Musical Experience: Not much
3014 days 9 hours ago
Ahmir99
Name: Ahmir
Color Level: Orange
Musical Experience: The Voice, The X-factor S1 S3 American Idol
Favorite Genre of Music: R&B/Hip-Hop
3013 days 21 hours ago
zach3051
APPLICATIONS CLOSED!

open group

Playlist! A new singing competition!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!