This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 20: 2/18/24 to 2/25/24

Topic » Week 20: 2/18/24 to 2/25/24

110 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back. Survivorfan12 is outta here and we are now...at the top 10! Congratulations. Posts for the next round will be due on Sunday, February 25th, at 12 PM EST.

How are you feeling about making it this far? How long do you think we'll be here for?

https://media1.tenor.com/m/Y4xQqAxcibsAAAAd/floppa-big-floppa.gif
110 days 3 hours ago
Birew34
I will win I dont care if this game goes on till im dead
110 days 2 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
Part of me wants to merge this group with Tyler and Callia鈥檚 wedding crapfest solely so I can crap up more bidets and they watch helplessly. Also waiting for a response from your telling me to "GO BACK TO THE GREEK WEDDING DANCE FLOOR YOU BUM" after spamming for a voted-on reward you cringe loser @Tyler
110 days 2 hours ago
legend_of_link
Woot Woot Top 10 baby.
110 days 1 hour ago
Winoozle
Congrats on top 10 y'all
109 days 23 hours ago
dan12233445566
Congrats fellas
109 days 21 hours ago
Timberlie
meow
109 days 21 hours ago
Tyler93
Hey @booyahboi you should just feel privileged that we invited you to the best god damn wedding that you've ever been to 馃槒馃槒 I swear though, if you destroy those bathrooms again, I'll be making you feel so fucking sorry that you'll be cleaning the floors with your fucking tongue. You fucking pig. Callia and I might appear nice here but we'll make your life a living hell ! 馃槇 All the wya from antarmtica if we need to 馃敟馃槑
109 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
@Tyler indeed. We'll even invite his new bestie, Shane aka Shrek aka the Irish Craic to help him clean those bathroom floors. Those two make such a good pair 馃敟
That reminds me, we still need to ask him to join tg first 馃槵馃槵
109 days 12 hours ago
Absol
don't stop the floppa rock it to the bang bang boogie

https://media1.tenor.com/m/QLs7l7ZcXz8AAAAd/caracal-big-floppa.gif
107 days 1 hour ago
paul028
booyahhayoob is gay tbh
103 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Closed

open group

The World's Longest Group Game 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!